Photo Gallery^^

Wednesday 15 December 2010

Feelings Plate^^~

Last Sunday was anticipated for long, coz' went to Gimhae Lotte outlet with friends~

I told Elaine I would have slapped myself real hard if the place were to flourish with branded stores.

And tada! My dream came true^^ll
Found ourselves surrounded by Gucci, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Puma, Adidas...

Then I changed my mind...
If someone gonna' get a slap real hard, that would be my poor wallet :P

So I went round and round, with my list of must-get-or-else-my-depression-index-gonna-sky-rockets.

I noticed my preferences has turned to sporty and outdoor-ish gears after coming to Korea.
Definitely not conformity coz' I didn't have the strong urge to grab cosmetics ;) winks*

And guess what I found^^~ (*danced, jumped, screamed, clapped; insomnia :P that was later story)

Nike white colour sports bag!!!
OMG!! fell in love at first sight^^~
look at the price--ok, within my budget^^~
*squeeeeekk and danced to the counter ;)*

That was new bag over old bag XD opps~ sorry old gal :P 

inner compartments^^ see my starbucks tumbler ;)

I love my bag so muchhhh~~
but i'm sure mummy is gonna say i will get it nicely coated in black before long :P




Monday was interesting coz' had nice talk with buddy who was really willing to learn English^^ Shortly after that accompanied Yee to the hospital for blood test and felt happy bout' it, coz' i did something that i would like people to do it to me to my friend^^~

Tuesday was another interesting day too coz' I was like a zombie after staying up till 4am for Korean language homework, and snoozed like nobody after dinner when in fact, i was supposed to study for Wednesday's test :P

Had a nightmare on entering SPM exam hall again..same horror..haven't study for chemistry even a tiny bit ><
Woke up and was quite confused with it coz' chemistry, back then in form 4, 5 was my best science subject. If were to dream, how come it is chemistry and not physics instead :P that subject back then was like braille to me >< no matter how i touch them, feel them, i just cant get them! end.^^

Today feel happy^^
coz' I changed my blog's layout, and later, gonna knock on elaine's door and have some manicure together^^
life is nice^^
next week christmas^^ what else can be compared to that^^ my greatest anticipation of the year^^~

miaow^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment