Photo Gallery^^

Tuesday 18 January 2011

My song for YOU^^~

Copyrighted by: Me^^*
Fifi cutie^^
I know you already habis cuti :P
And next week exam mari ><
2 papers to study~
I know they are not cute and easy :(
So kat sini^^
I would like to wish you^^~~
Fighting! Ganbateh! Jia you~~ p^^q






I miss copy schedules for you sayang^^~
miss sleeping in your room^^  (while bully you to sleep on the floor XD)
miss listening to your voice~
miss your hp suddenly rings itself off during classes XD "that girl is so dangerous, that girl is a bad girl ~~XD"
miss swimming with u lar XD *waddle waddle ~*
miss eating with u *kai lan beef extra kai lan~*
miss karaoke with u *rock kapak !!*
miss shopping with you *ei royce ar what do you think of this ar..hurm i wanna buy this for my sister la, my brother i think the shirt just now..*
miss watching movie with you ^^  *snuggle inside the comforter and only 2 eyes can be seen, wahahahaah so funnieeee!! omg !! royce ar!!!! leeee min hooooo!! oh i wanna die for him!!!*
miss ejek you XD *teach your gigi how to swim! teach bunnie how to fly to the sunway hospital! fifi~~ i saw something in your cupboard~~~aaaarrrghhh!! royce ar!! gatal!!*
see^^~ i remember u lots...
even though we do talk less, and i am worried..when i come back things are gonna changed...that we will be no longer closed...that there will be some distance for us to fill in before we are like we used to be...

But that doesn't matter becoz i tell myself-- if i miss you right now, we are gonna meet definitely somewhere on our road to success, 
to travel together~
i am going to come to sarawak and rock your house XD
and eat your so-delicious-cannot-live-without cooking,
and we are gonna shoot each other with psychology terms~

sayang^^ i know you can do it^^
becoz i have faith in you , and i have faith in our dream^^
and i love you lots lots^^*

Here is a song for you ^^ it is the "jia-you song"^^~

Title-加油!你有ME! (jia-you! you have me!)
By- Alan & 魏晨




Lyrics~ (adapted: http://zhidao.baidu.com/question/77125497.html)

你有我 会一直为你加油
you have me  who will always ganbateh (jia-you) for you~   
加倍快乐的呼吼   
happily cheer and shout jia-you for you~
有你有我 就是最好时候   
it is the best time with both of us together~
我 对你没保留   
I  hide nothing from you^^~

就算看不见   
even though can't see you face to face
你也在心里面   
but you will always be in my heart~
摸摸心就觉得很温暖   
feel warm every time i hold my heart~
思念呼吸般自然   
missing you is as relax and automatic as breathing~

就像被你加冕   
it is just like being crowned by you
灵魂加了亮点   
my days are embroidered with brightness
就想再好一些   
i want to be better
对你再好一点   
and treat you better

想什么 就说什么   
i always speak what i think
你让我做原来的我   
it is becoz' you encourage me to be myself
不计较什么   
喜欢我   
and accept me for who i am
(repeat)
你有我 会一直为你加油   
双倍快乐的呼吼   
有你有我 就是最好时候   
我 对你没保留   

你刻印在我的胸口  
像温柔 默默在渗透  
爱为你加油 加油加油加油再加油  

你刻印在我的心头  
当忧愁 都被你没收  
爱为你加油 加油加油加油再加油  

就算看不见  
你也在心里面  
摸摸心就觉得很温暖  
思念呼吸般自然  

就像被你加冕  
灵魂加了亮点  
就想再好一些  
对你再好一点  

想什么 就说什么  
你让我做原来的我  
不计较什么  
喜欢我   

你有我 会一直为你加油   
加倍快乐的呼吼  
有你有我 就是最好时候  
我 对你没保留  
(你有ME!刻印在我的胸口 你有ME像温柔 
在渗透你有ME!爱为你加油 加油再加油)  

你有我 会一直为你加油  
加倍快乐的拍手  
有你有我 就是最好理由  
我 对你没保留  
你有ME…
加油!你有ME
^^ JIa-you^^~ my bestie^^~~
hugggiess^^~

1 comment:

  1. Oh my~~!!
    My tears drop like waterfall already..
    I'm SPEECHLESS...

    I'm so sorry for not telling you that I failed the subjects. I don't want you worry of me coz later you cannot sleep plus your birthday is coming REAAALLLY soon which is few hours to go. I'm not gonna spoils your perfect moments with my bad news. Sayang, believe me, Even tho I seldom contacting you, its doesn't mean i have already forgotten you. I always wearing our friendship necklace around, I do listen to the record of your voice and senyum sendiri. You are always in my MIND and my HEART. I miss you dearly and I always told my roommate I can't wait this June to come coz you will be back here soon, 5 months to go. Again, I'm so sorry for everything and thanks for the cute song. How I wish its you the one who sing the song with your cartoon voice. haha. Always imagine that :P

    Take good care of yourself & please don't get worry coz I don't want you to talk about me failing in the middle of celebrating your birthday with your friends. you deserve to be happy & have fun in Korea without thinking about problems. I will fight for this 2 subjects~~!! Have fun ok..

    xoxo
    Fizah, the cutie.. hehekz :P

    ReplyDelete