Photo Gallery^^

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Games- psychological relief^^~

I am never a game person. While there was the 'suitable' age when friends around started to strike conversations on play stations, game boy, famous computer games (notably RO, CS, Dotta), i remained saintly untainted, but insanely lack of topic of conversation :P

So what is the special game that makes the 22-year-old indulged in?

Facebook games~

Came across with this Happy Pet, Happy Aquarium, and Zoo Paradise


And this is how i explain what i am doing while friends tinkle me in skype or facebook:
"sorry late reply.. i am feeding my..*pause* 2 dogs, 1 puppy, 1 cat, and 1 tank of fishes^^~"

have to say they are fantastic virtual pets--
I drop by frequently to check out if they are in hunger, if the cleanliness of the house is upsetting them, if they are happy... despite earning coins for taking care of their basic necessities, i still have to say that it is not the ultimate motivation for me dropping by (i am gonna use the coins to purchase accessories and furnitures for my pets anyway XD).
It is to see my pets happy and joyfully jumping around, swimming around, adding more and more exotic and beauty to the plain house and aquariums that make me stay tuned.
I really feel as if they are real, and that if i am not committed enough, it is as good as if i have abandoned them ><

Sneak a peek into my zai zai and lui luis^^



*(From left- Rawly, Hippie Yippi, Ziggy, Polaristie, Coatie^^)*


Huggies^^~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment