Photo Gallery^^

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Resilience

Gratitude to amygdala, we have survived long enough to this advanced technology area, without having to swim in the sabertooth tiger's HCl :D

Now that the big kitty no longer lingers from house-to-house, intricate things, like emotions, linger instead, from time-to-time.

Guess most of us had/have/having the moment where we felt/feel/are feeling worthless, helpless, hopeless, clueless (*the list might go on*). GONE CASE is probably the closest slang I would describe the feeling as.

Yes. GONE CASE.
Like a river flowing through rough and tumbles, relatively smooth all along. And suddenly, two gigantic big stones are placed in the way of the flow. No matter which way the flow attempts, dead stuck. No loopholes, no lee-ways, No Way.

Jiyn (*pseudonym) shared the story of how she had wanted to jump from her house, a 32-floor condominium after she had seen No Way for her to passing the exams, despite all her hard attempts.

"What changed your mind then?" (*curiosity kills the meow~ thank you God I'm not one ^^)

"That's because I noticed there is no meaning for me to do it."

"You meant except from running away from the reality?"

"No. Not even that. If you jump, running away from reality doesn't even happen, because you are dead. What can you do? Then I noticed, and I told myself: Why should I defeat myself?"

Strike 10/10!

Oh yes. The stones that are in the way, are so Hard, so Cold, merciless.
For those who break dance, girls hip-hop, martial arts, or probably some exercises, it is easy to empathize. Because aside from pain and bruises, there comes along self-defeating thoughts, infest and paint a pathetic, battered, I-can't-do-this portrait.

Emotions are important.
But I guess they are not very good painters after all :P

Point being, if the flow were to face-palm, or knock-on-the-stone/hurdles despite all the hard efforts.
There will be one day when, after the attempts, we suddenly notice all previous attempts have built up considerable strength- that the strength doesn't break the stones. Instead, overflow them :)

~With love~

No comments:

Post a Comment