Photo Gallery^^

Thursday 13 August 2015

Hat

Hat-clad day.

Ain't black or white hat hacker I'm saying here.

An emo hat.

Asked permission from myself earlier to acknowledge today is The hat-wearing day.

Didn't take a long time to fish it from the closet - the one interwoven with intricacies and sophistication of relational networks.

And today, one particular strand stands out.

Reiterating religiously, "You don't snip it away just because of that one glitch, handled properly, is going to live up to its way to the beauty of imperfections."

And the rational one just in front the emotional bun decided to go poetic.

"You know it ain't so.
Pull your knees closer and cross your arms over.
Rest your head on for you just need a shoulder. "

진짜,아니야 .

Just wanna dance to this song right now.
*On a second note, I-cant-dance-who-am-I-kidding -.- On a third note, self-amusement means I'm gonna throw on my party hat and continue rolling, soon.

So, on the count to...3, and?  Hey presto!

No comments:

Post a Comment