Photo Gallery^^

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Daddy called for 2 consecutive days.
For the first time, I merajuk because it was not the right time yet.
Then he called for the second time and sent the earliest, fresh birthday wish <3
Thank you daddy :)
Cant remember how many years went on without having the chance to call for wishing you happy birthday and happy father's day :)
When I was young, I drew cards, made gifts, bought note pads, oreo for you and mommy.
I didnt recognize the meaning back then. I just want you and mommy to feel happy.

Thanks daddy^^
You have always been a sport, a pillar, my psychologist, my mentor, my everything :)
Thank you- daddy and mommy, for bringing me into this world :)
I stumbled and fumbled.
And thank Buddha I came to a path that helps me recognize, no matter what happens, your love for me is always there, no matter what happens ^^

Love you dad^^
Love you mom^^
You guys are the best parents i could ever ask for :)
Like Morrie said, love conquers all ~ no matter what happens, love, conquers all :)

1 comment: